Job Title: HR Administrator
Duration: Full Time / Permanent / Hybrid
About your next employer
VANRATH are exclusively partnering with a leading provider of HR solutions across the whole employee lifecycle. They empower organisations to streamline their admin, enhance employee engagement and to realise the full potential of their workforce.
You will provide administrative support to the HR Services Managers, Snr. HR Advisors and HR Advisors in the course of their duties. To ensure that all work is completed in a timely and accurate manner, and to undertake assigned activities relating to other functions within HR Services
What you'll do:
- Arrange meetings with clients and representatives as appropriate and communicate changes in a timely manner.
- Take minutes of meetings, ensuring these are accurate and to a professional standard for issue.
- Input data accurately into integrated HR systems in a timely manner.
- Daily administrative duties including photo coping, filing, word processing, issuing letters, maintaining records, case progression and case management covering Inefficiency Performance, Discipline, DAW, Grievance and Uniform Appeals
- Attend meetings / events as required, travelling as necessary.
- To undertake duties in relation to telephone queries, email queries and white mail queries regarding the sphere of work covered by HR Services.
- Experience in minute taking
- Knowledge of HR Systems
- General Administrative experience
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Someone that is looking for a career in HR
To discuss this vacancy, or to hear more about any other HR opportunities across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Thomas Greer in the strictest confidence.