VANRATH are recruiting an HR Administrative Officer for our Public Sector client based in Belfast. This post will initially be on a 4-5 month temporary basis with possibility of further extension. Working hours for this role are 37 per week Monday to Friday.
To assist in the provision of a high quality HR administrative service including recruitment and selection, employee relations and payroll administration.
The key responsibilities within this role will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Assisting in administering the learning and development process which includes:
- Searching the internet and identifying suitable training suppliers
- Asking for quotes in line with guidelines
- communicating to internal and external stakeholders,
- organising training dates,
- inviting attendees to courses,
- managing payment to external training suppliers and liaising with our Finance department,
- To participate on the short-listing and interview panels, as and when required.
- To act as a point of contact for queries from applicants etc.
- To accurately prepare offer letters for employment and contracts of employment.
- Reviewing job descriptions and person specifications for application packs
- To effectively and accurately issue all correspondence in relation to incoming and outgoing reference requests.
- To support the Human Resources Officer with fair employment returns for each recruitment exercise, the annual monitoring return and 3 year review (Article 55) and to assist with the compilation of information for other statutory returns.
- To assist management in the administration of grievances, disciplinary and investigatory meetings through putting together case files and acting as minute secretary at meetings when required.
The Ideal Person
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for this role:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent
Minimum 6 months experience working in an office environment
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
Salary of £22,500
with full pay from Day One and an immediate start is on offer.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…