Job Title: HR Administrator
Duration: Full time / Permanent
Are you a recent HR Graduate with a passion for people? Still on the lookout for the correct HR role within the correct company? Are you ready to take your career to the next level in a global organisation?
Vanrath are thrilled to be assisting in the search for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our Cookstown based client, who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive best practice and employee experience at every stage of the employee life-cycle.
Working within the HR Team, you will play an integral role within the function supporting the employee life cycle through:
- Absence management
- Culture & engagement activities
- ... and data management.
- Support the HR Team with the complete recruitment process ie. advertising roles, arranging interviews, attending interviews, drafting and issuing offers and contracts of employment, regretting unsuccessful candidates and on-boarding of new hires.
- Assist the Talent Specialists in the roll out of projects throughout the business; integration of an Applicant Tracking System, Competency Framework and Behaviour Framework.
- Support with the ongoing compliance and accuracy of the HR systems and internal shared drive.
- Maintain accurate payroll records for monthly processing.
- Assist with the collation of information for the completion of monitoring returns.
- Assist Learning and Development with the organisation of learning events.
- Assist the Culture and Engagement Officer on an ad hoc basis with events.
- Work in conjunction with the HR Team to ensure that all employees receive a great employee experience throughout their employment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Educated to degree level in either HR or Business-related discipline
- At least 1 years, previous experience in an Administration role
- Educated to A Level or equivalent combined with at least 2 years experience in an Administration role
For further information on this exciting HR vacancy, or any other HR related vacancy in NI, please contact Emma Hall via the link below in the strictest confidence or reach out on LinkedIn.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for: Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.