Vanrath exclusive! An opportunity has just opened up for a Human Resources Administrator to join a small, steady team with a family feel here in Belfast. Our well-known third sector client requires a proficient, efficient Human Resources Administrator to join their team. If you would like to join a well-established team who are committed to offering an experienced and effective Human Resources function, this opportunity could be yours.
In order to attract the right person, they are offering a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme in place
- Flexible working options
A well-known third sector organisation which recognises that people are their most important asset. The HR Administrator role here will allow you to work in a close-knit team within a positive culture whilst contributing to a Human Resources department that continuously strives for excellence.
The Ideal Person
- 5 GCSE passes (Grade A-C) including Maths and English
- Level 3 CIPD membership or working towards
- 1 years' experience in an Administrator role within an HR function
- Work well as part of a team
As Human Resources Administrator, you will:
- Organise meetings and take minutes
- Answer employee queries
- Administer all employee data on the in-house company database
- Carry out all administrative processes in the recruitment cycle
- Assist with the appraisal cycle, recording all completed appraisals and training needs
- Carry out general administration tasks for the HR Department, for example, sorting post, telephone answering, devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the HR inbox
- Assist the HR Manager in developing and implementing new projects
This is an opportunity offering an immediate start initially for 9 months with possibility of further extension.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resources job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Hall in the strictest confidence.