Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a thriving Food manufacturing company (one of the largest in Ireland, and the most Modern).
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a leading organisation. This company places immense value on their staff, and is one of the best places for an individual who is looking to progress their career.
This is a Hybrid working role (Monday - Friday) - Office is based in Warrenpoint
£55,000 - £70,000 (Negotiable) + Additional Fantastic Benefits and Perks & Progression Opportunities
In line with our Strategic Growth Plan (SGP), develop a clear marketing plan to profitably maximise our Brands market share across our target trade channels and product sectors.
Member of the senior leadership team (SLT) reporting to the Managing Director.
- Develop clear and distinctive market positioning for both our Brands in the respective Retail and Foodservice trade channels.
- Work closely with the Head of Commercial to support the Commercial team with their SGP targets ensuring that all our Brands are further developed in line with our strategic commercial objectives.
- Work closely with the Head of Food Innovation and Development to ensure that all Branded new product developments (NPD) are aligned to our strategic marketing plan and are driven by product category and consumer insights.
- Identify and quantify, new, profitable growth opportunities by pulling together consumer and market trends to justify our focus and to help secure any required capex requirements.
- Develop unique selling points (USPs) that help protect and grow our business and to give clear distinction between Branded and private label customer development.
- Quantify the size of our target markets and regularly track our market share across all target trade channels and product sectors.
- Regular review of sales and margin by product sector to ensure we are in line with our SGP.
- Continuous monitoring of our competitive set and developing trends across all our target product sectors.
- Management of our internal marketing team and defined out-sourcing agencies.
The Ideal Person:
- Senior Marketing experience
Strategic approach with a strong creative energy.
Experience of Brands management in both Retail and Foodservice trade channels.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH, and namely Daniel Morgan acting as Interim Accountancy & Finance Specialist, deserve nothing short of a 5-star review. As someone who recently settled in the United Kingdom, I was a little worried that it would be difficult to acclimate to this new job environment and transition my skills and experience; however, I discovered VANRATH early on in my job search and instantaneously found an offering on their website that perfectly aligned with my skills/job aspirations. I applied, of course, and less than 12 hours later, Dan had initiated contact -- and the rest was history. He reached out for initial discussion regarding the position, liaised with the employer/vouched for me, set up the interview, gave me pointers, followed-up on the interview, etc. Dan basically went above and beyond to ensure an excellent match between an employer and potential employee came to fruition. Always touched base, was always available to chat/answer questions on the phone, always easy to talk to. And in combination with his help and expertise, I succeeded in the interview, secured the position, and finished signing the contract earlier today. Of course, it ultimately comes down to the individual -- but Dan professionally executed the match between myself and my new employer and could not have made it easier for us to coincide and enter an agreement. Without a doubt, I would recommend Dan for anyone in the Accountancy and Finance sector looking for new employment.
I would highly recommend Vanrath as a recruitment firm.
I worked with Adrian Harrison who took the time to fully understand what I was looking for in my next role and scope the market to find the right role & company for me.
He provided great insights into the employer due to strong relationships he has built which made me feel extremely comfortable that this employer would be a great fit.
I can't thank Adrian enough for time he spent working with me, including out of hours messages to give me updates on the process.
I had a great experience working with Vanrath. Sean Doherty was great to work with and his communication and attentiveness was very helpful throughout the experience. Even after turning down a job offer attained through Vanrath, as I didn't feel it was the right career choice for me, Sean was great at insuring that the next vacancies he sent me where much more aligned with my interest. I would highly recommend using Vanrath.
Vanrath is a great recruitment company to work for. Emma who was dealing with my recruitment was very professional and lovely to talk to. She was able to source me a job quickly but also sourced me a job that was tailored to me, what I had experience in and what I enjoyed doing, which really helped. She was so helpful and kept in touch with me during my employment. Eve was also very helpful and responded to my queries quickly. I would happily recommend Vanrath to anyone and I would use their services again down the line if I needed to.