Head of Finance (Greater Belfast/WFH)
VANRATH are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for a Head of Finance to take on a 12 month contract with an SME in Greater Belfast. This role will commence within a short turnaround time and will bring the successful candidate a rewarding and challenging post from the outset. Due to the preference for a quick turnaround, preference will be given to candidates with little or no notice period for this role. The role will run for a minimum of 12 months and has strong likelihood for extension thereafter, with a possibility of being made permanent.
- Manage the delivery of timely weekly and monthly financial reporting.
- Ensure the accuracy and timely production and delivery of weekly and monthly Accounts.
- Development and delivery of variance analysis commentary.
- Manage completion & delivery of year-end financial reporting in line with UK GAAP / IFRS.
- Management and completion of the year end external audit.
- Preparation of statutory accounts, ensuring appropriate regulatory compliance.
- Act as the point of contact for reporting, submission of both actuals, forecasts & budgets.
- Development and delivery of Key Performance Indicator report.
- Formally review all Balance Sheet reconciliations each month.
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA)
- 5+ years PQE in a broad financial controller or financial accounting role
- Experience of producing Management Accounts / balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of Managing a financial external audit
- Experience of leading and developing a Team
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Finance vacancies in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.