VANRATH are assisting in the recruitment of an Head of Administration to join one of Ireland's largest property management firms.
This employer is reknowned for their staff centric approach and working culture.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
£31,000 - £35,000 + Benefits Package
- Training and Mentoring of the Administration and Finance Team
- Direction ownership of support processes ensuring that the CWL team adhere to them and recognise their value.
- Delivery of training and support materials for CWL systems.
- Responsibility for development finance reports provided to the CRM team
- Setting clear team goals and monitoring performance
- Holding KPI performance reviews with each individual team member
- Holding one to ones with each team member
- Hold quarterly performance reviews with each individual team member as well as a quarterly performance review with the CRM team as a whole.
- Previous Experience in a Senior Admin position or similar
- You have the ability and desire to build strong and trusting relationships and are a good listener.
- You are a natural planner, proactive, organised and able to prioritise and work to deadlines. You can make decisions and communicate those clearly to others.
You have significant book-keeping/accounting experience and ideally hold a professional accountancy
- Qualification or can demonstrate a level of equivalent experience and qualifications.
- You can demonstrate a collaborative approach to working particularly in developing performance goals and long-term operational plans.
- You will have significant experience in leading, managing, training and developing others in a work
- You will have analytical skills to compile and evaluate data and make recommendations on how to
- improve service and operations.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact on 02890330250 or Phil.email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
- You will enjoy access to a wider range of opportunities, including jobs with firms you may not yet be aware of
- Because we talk to them all the time, recruiters enjoy direct access to decision makers, meaning your application won't get stuck in the system - or lost in cyberspace. Applying direct means you are on your own
- We save you time. Apply once and you can be put forward for multiple roles with different firms without having to repeat the process
- Get ahead of the competition. Your consultant will provide you with insights into the role, the company, corporate culture, the local environment and other relevant aspects of the package
- Many employers prefer to use a recruitment partner rather than to advertise themselves, particularly where confidentiality may be involved
- Recruiters understand the specific employment market and will give you salary advice to ensure you get the full market rate
- First-class firms always do what is needed to get the best talent. Don't fall into the trap of thinking that if your application comes from an agency it might make you less attractive to the employer. (Financial institutions on the Islands are accustomed to using specialist recruitment agencies and the associated cost is factored into their hiring budgets.)
- Your salary will not be adversely affected by using an agency. Pay scales are set depending on experience, qualifications and future potential only, not from how you joined the company
- A good recruiter will offer support and advice on improving your résumé as well as providing guidance on interview technique
- Very few companies limit themselves to direct applications alone
- Confidentiality is assured. Your recruiter will not disclose your personal details until you give permission to release this information
- It's FREE - why wouldn't you?