How would you like to be Group Accountant for a hugely successful, Industry leading set of companies?
- Fantastic salary
- Bonus / Profit share
- All meals provided .
- 20% discount in all outlets
- Staff events throughout the year
- Solid Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days holidays
Reporting into the Directors, The Group Accountant will be responsible for the company's financial accounting, reporting and activities, and will play an active role in driving the businesses forward. Produce weekly, monthly & annual financial reports & month end P&Ls, agreeing and setting budgets for each outlet and analyzing performance to projections
- Provide monthly management accounts:
- Consolidate daily reports, identify anomalies and deviations from budgets: o Review and investigate any deviations from projections/budgets.
- Cash Flow Reports & Management
- Assist with payroll process when required i.e., Holiday cover.
- Analise financial performance against agreed projections and produce financial reports weekly, monthly, annually along with consolidated financial accounts, highlighting exceptions and any areas of concern with recommended solutions.
- Implement accounting procedures and systems where necessary.
- Prepare, deliver and/or present budgets and other financial reports in a timely manner.
- Undertake strategic analysis and feasibility studies of business opportunities as they arise.
- Liaise directly with key stakeholders, including owners, banks, solicitors, insurers, and underwriters.
- Identify trends, evaluate scenarios, and bring recommendations forward.
- Seek grants/support/funding where possible and process claims.
- Oversee stock management system ProcureWizard for all consumables within all businesses.
- Oversee all financial reporting and any associated aspects.
- Qualified Accountant / Part Qualified / QBE candidates also to be assessed
- Desire to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to present financials to non financial people
- Group Accounting experience is desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.