VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting with this Rare opportunity for a Centre Support Assistant to join one of the most exciting up-coming ventures to hit Belfast. This Receptionist will join a prestigious award-winning provider of flexible workspace, almost like the Hilton of flexible office spaces. The Historic Custom House building is being converted to this State-of-the-Art office space.
This role would suit a charismatic, presentable and personable Receptionist/Admin/Support Assistant.
This is a Permanent - Monday - Friday position. No Weekend Working. Based in Belfast City Centre.
Degree educated individuals preferred.
£23,000 + Fantastic Benefits and tonnes of perks from a modern company
The Ideal Person.
Chatty, warm and approachable personality essential
1st point of contact - the wow factor
Passion for front of house/ Centre Support
- You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forwarding calls to clients or their voicemail
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to your team
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any client queries are responded to within procedural timeframes
- To maintain the Business Centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
By deciding to find a new job, you have committed to a big, life-changing decision. But what do you do next? Sit twiddling your thumbs while waiting for automated systems to 'respond'? A good recruitment consultant can help speed up the entire process. As mentioned above, that trusted relationship can get a foot in the door early - you'd be amazed at how fast things can happen from the moment you show interest in a role. What would have taken you months can be achieved in weeks or even days. In some cases, the consultant won't need to wait for a company to say they need new talent, they'll know in advance and already be talent pooling. Or they might help create an opportunity for you based on your discussion with them, and their understanding of the space you want to work in.
Interviews can be daunting, especially if it has been a while since you participated in one. Your recruitment consultant will help you to prepare for your big moment, sharing their insight and experience about the company, its culture and the role, instilling you with confidence to walk through the door, pick up the telephone or dial in to Skype and ace that interview! Whether it be body language, etiquette, dress code, travel logistics, cultural fit or how to answer those tricky interview questions, your consultant is a font of all knowledge - tap into it and ask for their support.