Senior Full Stack Developer (Golang/Python/Ruby/React)
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a fast-growing and secure US Tech for Good company that have had a footprint in Belfast for over the past 12 years. With aggressive global growth plans and recent big wins now is a great time to join the organisation.
They also operate a very flexible work environment so you only need to come to the office when you want to collaborate or meet your colleagues for a coffee/beer.
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £70k base+ attractive Stock options
- Fully remote 100% if that's your preference
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that's creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set
- Share scheme
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefit of £400 per year
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Volunteer day
Our client is simply unique - They are well-funded, have an awesome team, marketing leading products & a great product-market fit. They also have all the benefits you'd expect from a fast growing US tech champion.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in our clients exciting growth story as they continue to build the next generation of capabilities.
Creating and extending functionality of our clients products by contributing to their microservice-based platform
Developing clean and highly maintainable code
Collaborating as part of a team (squad) to deliver product features and functionality
Engaging with our Product Managers, Architects, Senior/Principal developers, and other stakeholders
Extending your own skills by learning from and growing with the team
They are a team of 7 people based mainly in the Belfast office but collaborate with other stakeholders worldwide.
Suitable candidates should come with the below background
- Experience developing and shipping production-grade software
- Full stack development
- Ownership for your features and systems throughout the SDLC and beyond
- Solid foundation in computer science
- Ability to analyse production environments, incidents and performance characteristics
- Mentoring other team members
- Eagerness to improve existing systems and plan new ones
Bonus points for
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails ( not necessary to apply)
- Experience of Golang ( not necessary to apply)
- Experience in microservice architectures
- Experience writing automated unit and functional tests
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS, as well as container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with real time messaging systems (Pub/Sub, Kafka)
- Experience with both relational (SQL) and non-relational (NoSQL) datastores
- Experience with git
- A keen interest in API design
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Full stack job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more