VANRATH are delighted to be representing a Prestigious Manufacturing business who are headquartered here in Northern Ireland. A vitally important position is now available for an experienced and dedicated General Manager to run their Dungiven site.
You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful management in large-scale manufacturing or production environment. Monday - Friday - Permanent position
Experience within a Production or Manufacturing environment is essential
Salary & Benefits:
- Highly negotiable - £60,000 - £70,000
- Fully expensed Company Car (EV) would be provided.
- Laptop, mobile phone etc.
- Bonus scheme would be considered after Year 1.
The ideal person:
- Four year's in a GM or similar position
- Manufacturing or Production background
- Passion for management with the aim of improving staff skills and performance
- The ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the business.
As the GM, your duties will include:
You will also be an exceptional leader, motivator and influencer of people and you will ensure that you get the best out of your employees on an individual and team basis. You will have a proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans and strong knowledge of operational procedures.
- Assigning weekly performance objectives and assuring their completion.
- Recruit & train high performing employees to achieve operational excellence, achieve sales, profitability, market share and business plan objectives.
- Set policies and processes across the business whilst developing, implementing and maintaining budgetary and resource allocation plans.
- Maintain project time-lines to ensure tasks are accomplished on time.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities to employees while enforcing all policies, procedures standards, specifications, guidelines, training programmes and cultural values.
- Ensure that all individual departments are effectively performing in line with their individual and collective organisational goals.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Staffing agencies-also known as employment agencies or staffing companies-hire everyone from entry-level workers to CEOs. Job seekers can take advantage of staffing agencies to find a wide variety of jobs, including permanent ones and remote roles, in a number of industries.
Some job seekers are hesitant to use a staffing agency because they think these agencies only provide entry-level, temporary jobs. Others think that agencies never provide benefits to workers or you have to pay to get hired. However, that's not the case. A staffing agency can help you find a part-time job, a temporary gig, or full-time employment, and the employer generally pays the fees.
When you sign up to work with a staffing agency, they ask you about your skills and experience and let you know if they have a job that might be a good fit for you. You can also search for jobs on their internal job site. Often, they know of job openings that aren't available on other job sites. It is a great way to get help finding job openings.
You can find staffing agencies that specialize in almost any industry. You can also find different types of jobs within almost any staffing agency. Jobs range from very short-term positions (as short as a couple of weeks) to permanent positions.
Some staffing agencies provide benefits after employees have worked a certain number of days or hours. These benefits may include health insurance, a retirement plan, or even tuition reimbursement (or all three).
Most staffing agencies provide you with feedback throughout the job application process. They might give you tips on how to revise your resume or provide advice on how to successfully interview. They'll also have a good sense of which roles you're qualified for-and which ones you are not.2