VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting with this Rare opportunity for a Front of House to join one of the most exciting up-coming ventures to hit Belfast. This Receptionist will join a prestigious award-winning provider of flexible workspace, almost like the Hilton of flexible office spaces. The Historic Custom House building is being converted to this State-of-the-Art office space.
This role would suit a charismatic, presentable and personable Receptionist.
This is a Permanent - Monday - Friday position. No Weekend Working. Based in Belfast City Centre.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Fantastic Benefits and tonnes of perks from a modern company
The Ideal Person.
Chatty, warm and approachable personality essential
1st point of contact - the wow factor
Passion for front of house
- First point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors, stakeholders and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients, stakeholders and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients and visitors
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to the onsite centre team
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties as required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.