Foodservice Replenishment Manager (Point of Purchase) £80k +
VANRATH are delighted to continue working alongside our valued client, who now have a very interesting, rewarding, and brand-new opening for Stores Replenishment Manager on a full-time permanent basis. You will have a background ideally within FMCG/Foodservice, but experience at a senior management within supply chain, retail, and commercial is essential.
- Pension - Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Contribution levels - employee decides at time of joining the pension plan after 6 months service
- 3% employee, 6% employer
- 4% employee, 8% employer
- 5% employee, 10% employer
- Life assurance - 3 times annual base salary from start date
- Annual leave: 22 days plus 8 statutory public holidays
- Discount Scheme - 10%
- Foodservice or food retail experience
- Openess to travel to ROI (1-2 times a month)
- Experience in managing and motivating a team
- Strong commercial awareness within fmcg/foodservice sectors
Duties to include:
- Manage the Business Analyst and Retail Replenishment Coordinators.
- Review the POP Retail Business Rules and project outputs including business processes (Central and In-store) and parameter settings.
- Liaise with the Retail Project team to align on the roll-out program for Retailers being introduced to the new replenishment model.
- Manage the replenishment parameters to support suggested and manual ordering.
- Manage the required data elements and determine how data anomalies will be identified and rectified.
- Look at opportunities for manually ordered departments to move to suggested orders.
- Compare the different replenishment algorithm options available and recommend any changes to those agreed as part of the initial project.
- Review and refine the business process flows as the roll-out progresses.
- Ensure the teams provide sufficient support to Retailers and manage issues to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Liaise with Supply Chain / Warehouse Operations on areas that impact operations such as smoothing intake at store level.
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels e.g., Retailers, Supply Chain Operations Manager, RSC, Trading, Sales Operations etc.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.