VANRATH are working with a innovative Network Infrastructure Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Fleet Sales Admin. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a Permanent position - Hybrid Working role (50% of time in Boucher office, and 50% of time at Home (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits (Working within an innovative modern company)
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with fleet and leasing departments are completed accurately and on time.
- Compilation of BCH/PCH Quotations across our suite of funders
- Completion of sale compliance documentation
- Liaise with Manufacturers/funders on vehicle lead times
- Keep Account Management informed of Order Status
- Utilise and Update Company CRM System
- Compilation and management of vehicle files
- Monitor vehicle RFL and Maintenance Schedules
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in an administrative role within the motor industry
- Experience of using a CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Ambition to develop your career within an innovative company
- Electrical circuit design experience
- Experience of layout, wiring and testing of Control Panels/ systems
- Ability to design, modify and create Electrical Schematics using AutoCAD
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Did you know that not all open positions are posted on job boards? Some companies only post available jobs on their websites. Others strictly rely on third-party sourcing agencies to find candidates. You could be missing out on opportunities by only relying on job-search websites.
Recruiters can point you towards openings that are hard to find. They can give you access to jobs that are confidentially advertised or not yet posted on the internet. With more options to apply to, you have a better chance of receiving the job offer you want.