Are you a part-qualified accountant looking for a new challenge? Have you previous experience of preparing management accounts and variance analysis? Look no further than this opportunity!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Company discounts
- Bonus available
- Discounted health-care
- Pension plan
Our client has a 140 years' experience in delivering high quality food and brand innovation across Ireland and Spain. Our client has partnered with some of the largest vendors in Ireland to constantly provide for its communities and continually build a sustainable business.
The Ideal Person
If you are a part-qualified accountant, with experience preparing management accounts, year-end processes and variance analysis, this is the role for you:
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Finance or equivalent
- Previous experience of management accounts preparation and variance analysis
- Previous experience working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with respect to large databases
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Working towards a professional exam ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience in the retail/wholesale sector particularly in the area of margin/profit analysis.
- Previous experience of budget/forecast preparation.
- Exposure to Oracle systems
- Exposure to Qlikview
As a Financial trading Analyst, you will:
- Provide Support and Analysis to the Trading and Finance Teams on all Areas of Gross Margin Reporting
- Production and preparation of weekly reports to strict timelines (including sales & margin analysis and supplier income)
- Production of aspects of the periodic management accounts to strict timelines.
- Support the forecast and budget process.
- Assist with the quarter and year-end hard close process
- Business Partner with the Trading teams and to provide support on variance analysis, adhoc queries and supplier negotiations
- Any other reports/information as requested by senior management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy and Finance jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Hannah MacLaren in the strictest confidence