VANRATH are supporting our client's search for a Financial Planning Manager to support and lead their team on a permanent basis.
If you hold a Degree level qualification in Economics or Qualified accountant with membership of CCAB, and have 2 years' PQE of preparation of significant Business Cases and project evaluations for capital projects, we would love to hear from you!
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer plus a range of benefits including:
- Career development opportunities
- Staff benefits
- Highly desirable NILGOSC Pension Scheme
- Competitive annual leave
As Financial Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the production of business cases and post project evaluations for capital projects as directed by the Head of Financial Planning. You will act as a business partner for project managers, programme managers and project executives through the business case and project evaluation process.
The post holder will take responsibility for the production of business cases, to include:
- Outline Business Cases
- Full Business Cases (for projects with a capital value greater than £2million)
- Strategic Outline Cases (for projects with a capital value greater than £20million).
Business cases are produced using the Five-Case Format and comply with Appraisal and Evaluation in Central
Government (The Green Book), Better Business Cases (Department of Finance) and Department for
Transport TAG (Transport Appraisal Guidance).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of preparation of significant Business Cases (>£1m).
- Minimum Degree qualification in Economics or Qualified accountant with membership of CCAB or equivalent.
- High level communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Able to use analysis underpinned by financial information to drive improvements in business performance.
- Demonstrable strong commercial acumen.
- Experience of using an integrated financial software package and MS Office packages.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.