VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a local company who are seeking to take on board a Financial Planning & Analyst ACA in Belfast.
This role is ideally suited to a Financial Planning & Analyst ACA with at least five years post-qualification experience with an industry background in management accounts & budgeting/forecasting.
Salary & Benefits
- 50,000 - 55,000
- Annual Bonus
- 28 days annual leave
- Belfast based
- Well established business
- Reporting directly into FC & Head of Finance
- £50m plus turnover
- Must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with a minimum 5 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience in Financial Modelling
- Excel as well as experience of using a variety of different technologies
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prepare monthly management accountants reporting significant variances to management
- Develop financial models to assist senior leadership team in the review of projects and potential acquisitions.
- Responsibility for compilation and reporting of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Working at a strategic level as well as being hands on.
- You will be responsible for reviewing processes and procedures to seek out business improvements.
- Provide business insights to the senior leadership team.
- Play an integral role to ensuring the successful implementation of the new company systems.
For further information on this Financial Planning & Analyst ACA vacancy, or any other accountancy job in Belfast please contact Kilian Gargan for a confidential discussion.