Financial Controller (Belfast, Hybrid)
VANRATH are delighted to working with a well known SME in East Belfast who are extremely well known in their market. Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Controller on an interim basis who has the skills and experience to hit the ground running.
Reporting to the FD and overseeing the finance function within the business, you will be responsible for the management and development of all financial matters across the company. This is an urgent role that requires someone who can start on short notice.
What's in it for you?
- Salary £60-65,000.
- Flexi time & hybrid working
- On site parking
- Chance to apply for the permanent role within 6 months time
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Reporting skills
- Experience of payroll software desirable
What you'll do
- Responsible for leading a team, ensuring they are suitably skilled to support the delivery of an effective and efficient unit.
- Responsible for all financial reporting.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, investigating, monitoring and controlling performance.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong financial control environment, including risk management systems and secure payment systems.
- Responsible for cash management and banking arrangements.
For further information on this job, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.