VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Accountant to join a market leading company within their sector, based just outside of Belfast City Centre. Salary for the role is £45,000.
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working
- Opportunity to secure a longer term assignment
- 12 month contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a global business based in Belfast who are currently recruiting a Financial Accountant to join them on an initial 12-month contract. This is the opportunity to join a market leading business within their sector where you have the chance to add value and implement new processes within the team.
Working as part of the Financial Reporting team, the Financial Accountant will be responsible for all elements of statutory compliance for the UK business. This will include the preparation and management of the production of all statutory accounts and annual returns for UK business.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Advanced Excel
- Diligent and able to work with a high attention to detail
What you'll do
- Preparation and submission of individual company statutory accounts for all UK legal entities.
- Ensure statutory accounts are prepared in accordance with relevant GAAP accounting policies
- Support in the successful and timely completion of annual external audit
- Assist Tax Manager with the preparation of corporation tax computations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.