VANRATH have partnered with an award-winning Group seeking to appoint a Finance Manager.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 4-day working week
- Salary up to £50k FTE / Pro-Rata
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
- Remote/Hybrid working arrangements
- Excellent career progression
You will support the Director team by providing specialist skills in accounts and financial reporting and by leading on the operational day to day elements involved with running an effective company. Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the finance function and provide support to the finance team where required.
- Produce management accounts for the Director team on a timely basis.
- Responsible for overseeing tax filings including Intrastat returns and customs declarations.
- Oversee the annual audit and tax return process, liaising with Company auditors and tax
- Prepare annual budget projections for the Director team and amend throughout the year as
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will be qualified or qualified by experience and should be able to demonstrate responsibility for managing a small finance team and supporting key stakeholders.
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.