Are you an analytical individual who is interested in joining a leading public sector employer in the Ballymena area? This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a large finance function.
What's in it for you?
- £40,000 - £48,000
- Immediate start available
- Free parking
- Supportive working environment
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Exposure to a multi-site organisation
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading Public Sector employer in Ballymena who are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity to join on an initial 6 month contract , with the potential to securing a permanent contract.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for analysis large data sets, and presenting findings to the wider business. To be considered for this role it is essential to be a confident communicator, who is comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders including medical professionals. You will join an organisation at an exciting time as they currently are implementing new systems across their multiple sites.
- Part-Qualified or Fully Qualified Accountant
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What you'll do
- Prepare detailed business plans
- Preparation of variance analysis to assist with decision making processes
- Attend board meetings as finance spokesperson
- Month end journal reconciliations
- Assist with the year end accounts prep
- Balance sheet and control account reconciliations
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.