A prestigious Food based FMCG Manufacturing Company in NI and Ireland are recruiting a Finance Administrator to join their team on an initial 6 month temporary contract. Are you interested in this, if so, please apply for more information.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Initial 6-month contract with view to extension/permanency
- Can work fully remote, with some travel required to Dublin for training purposes
A prestigious Food based FMCG Manufacturing Company is currently recruiting a Finance Admin to join their team for an initial 6 month contract, due to continuous growth and demand. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with an excellent reputation in the local market with an already well-established team.
Thepostholder will support AP process for central distribution. The postholder will create and manage POs for vendors: review invoice/detailed and complex back up split, check rates and query any incorrect rates with suppliers.
The Ideal Person
- 2 year's recent experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills.
The purpose of the role is to support AP process for central distribution. To ensure all suppliers are paid on time.
- Create and manage POs for vendors: review invoice/detailed and complex back up split, check rates and query any incorrect rates with suppliers
- Manage queries and communications relating to invoices/charges with vendors
- Manage credit notes and supplier statements
- Process in SAP and work with finance analyst to split back up, invoice detail into site, cost category information by week
- Update trackers (rate checks, fuel tracking, inflation tracking and checks
- Raise any one-off payments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.