VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband company with the recruitment of an Field Sales Representative. Fantastic company to work in.
Shifts are held over Monday to Friday (11.00am - 7.00pm + 1 Hour Lunch).
The candidate can live in anywhere in Northern Ireland - They will generally cover that region with the sales
£40,000 OTE ( £24,000 Base Salary + Monthly Bonus) - (There is no limit with this bonus for driven individuals who want to make much more than the OTE) + Fantastic Bonus KPI system + Company Vehicle + Fuel Card + Many more benefits + Great training provided
- This is a door to door field sales role and you will be going to customers houses to sell our product across NI
- Answering questions about our products features and benefits
- You will be driving sales to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
- Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback any concerns raised by residents and communicate any relevant local information
- Representing the company all over Northern Ireland as the network continues to grow and develop
The Ideal Person
- Experience with either field sales/ door to door sales/ or face-to-face sales
- You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion
- You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
- You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.