Are you a Qualified Accountant seeking a step up to a hugely commercial FC type role?
Have you financial modelling skills?
Have you also experience Managing a team?
If YES then this is the perfect role for you!
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic salary
- Up to 10% bonus
- Flexible, hybrid working
- Excellent holidays
- Private medical
- Cost of living reviews
- Superb career development
About your next employer
VANRATH are working closely with a leading household name in helping recruit for a Financial Control and Reporting Manager. Our client really puts the employee first in terms of work life balance whilst also offering the ideal platform for a successful career path with superb training and development.
- Qualified Accountant
- Confident to collaborate with key stakeholders
- Experience in Financial Modelling & Powerpoint
- Has managed a team
- Experience of SAP would be desirable
What you'll do
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Finance team. Primary areas of responsibility will include management of a team of 13 colleagues and review of various workstreams and projects within the finance department.
Other duties include;
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Short term forecasting & Business Planning
- Review of operating costs monthly reporting
- Develop current reporting and forecasting models and investigate ways to deliver savings
- Strategic & Business improvement projects
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Finance job in Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Adrian Harrison for a confidential chat today.