VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading UK Tech giant who are actively seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is initially maternity cover for 9 - 12 months.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - up to £40,000
- Monday to Friday
- Hybrid / Remote
- Excellent working environment
- Maternity cover
About your next employer
My client is looking to hire an Executive Assistant in Belfast to support the President & Chief Financial Officer and other senior members of staff. The role will involve collaborating with clients and colleagues in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment.
- 5 - 10 years' experience as an Executive Assistant or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident working independently and exercising initiative when required
- Experience with Google apps (Gmail, Gcal, Gdocs)
What you'll do
- Management of calendars including prioritisation, conflict resolution, gate-keeping of daily and weekly schedules
- Coordinate meetings; liaising with industry executives
- Partner with key internal and senior external stakeholders
- Manage international travel itineraries and monitor approvals
- Minute taking and proof reading
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''