VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a leading Organisation with a prestigious reputation in the construction industry for the recruitment of an Executive Assistant.
This is a Monday - Friday Permanent position - there are flexible start and finish time available with this position.
This role will be based in the company's South Belfast office (Cregagh).
The successful individual will report to the MD, and there will be Office Manager duties too. This individual will work in a fantastic working environment, in a really enjoyable position.
£27,000 - £30,000 + Fantastic Benefits & A Great Place to Work
- Proactively and effectively manage the diaries for our MD
- Support as required with various tasks and requests
- Manage phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings
- As needed, minute taking, distributing minutes and following up on actions
- Preparing materials for meetings e.g. agendas, collating and circulating papers as appropriate
- Engaging professionally and effectively internally and also externally
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card expenses and the management of receipts for VAT claims
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
The Ideal Person
- Experience in a similar role at Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant/Office Manager level or equivalent
- Sage experience is preferred
- ISO / Audit experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in Construction industry preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task, managing competing demands with high expectations
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890330250.
Looking for a new job can be a daunting task. There are so many things to think about, from writing a great resume to preparing for interviews. And that's just the beginning! Once you've found some jobs that you're interested in, you need to start applying and competing with other candidates. If the thought of all of this makes your head spin, don't worry - you're not alone. Many people choose to use a recruitment agency to help them find their next job. In this blog post, we will discuss some tips and advice for using a recruitment agency successfully during your job search.
Before you start working with a recruitment agency, it's important to do your research and ask around. Talk to friends, family, and colleagues who have used an agency before. Find out what their experience was like and see if they would recommend the agency to others.
The next step is to reach out to the agency and set up an initial consultation. This is usually a brief meeting, either in person or over the phone, where you can get to know the recruiter and explain your job search goals. Be sure to ask questions about the recruiter's process and what you can expect from working with them.
You should also be prepared to share your resume and talk about your work history and experience. The recruiter will use this information to determine if they think they can be of assistance to you.