VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of an Events Manager for a Building Services Contractor that has a fantastic reputation in the UK.
This company has a fantastic working culture and is renowned to be a top employer.
Monday - Friday - This role is Hybrid working - with 3 days in the Belfast City Centre office, and 2 days at Home - Permanent role
This is an extremely exciting position. Energy and Enthusiasm are key traits of the successful candidate.
£25,000 - £35,000 + Tonnes of Progression & Growth Opportunities & fantastic benefits in a modern workplace
- Conducts short- and long-term planning and management for events activities.
- Develops and recommend the budget, marketing plans, and objectives and manages same within approved plans.
- Maintain budgeted costs and profits in all event areas.
- Recommends, develops, and implements effective marketing plans for generating event / campaign revenues.
- Evaluates costing of event business to ensure related activities can be properly serviced.
- Trains, supervises, and works with event staff, as well as the planning, merchandising and execution of the functions.
- Leads event team to build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives.
- Administers all phases of the event activities, including but not limited to sales, planning, marketing, servicing, and administrative procedures.
- Coaches and counsels employees to reflect company service standards and procedures.
Skills & Requirements:
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
- Experience with Events
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, disability, and ethnic backgrounds
- Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
- High energy
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Motivational leader
- Effective in providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to improve the bottom line
- Clear concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer presentation software.
- Hands-on experience with obtaining work inputs from fellow works.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Sheets and Forms (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors.
- Good organizational, communication and time-management abilities.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Sean was incredibly helpful and really understood what I was looking for and my motivations. Something that really impressed me is that he knew his clients well enough, so much so that although I didn't have the experience the client was looking for, he recognized the transferable skills that they value and managed to arrange an interview for me within a matter of hours.
When it came to receiving the offer he actually encouraged me to think about it, and make sure it was right for me rather than the usual recruiter thing to do which is to push to make a decision. This was a breath of fresh air and actually made the decision easier as there was no pressure.
Very pleased with the service I have received from Sean and couldn't recommend him enough!!
Thank you for all the help.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Specifically Michael Irwin, who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role. Michael provided support and guidance throughout the entirety of the process, from interview advice to follow up calls, ultimately helping me to make the decision.
Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to Michael, who I'd highly recommend.
I would highly recommend Vanrath. Dan Morgan was very friendly and approachable and was always available whenever I had any questions or concerns. As soon as I provided my CV, he made contact with me very quickly, and, throughout the application process, he was always very prompt in providing me with updates. He helped me with the interview process, giving me guidance on what I should discuss during the interview. He secured me a great position within two weeks.
I was leaving a permanent role to go into a contract role, which I was nervous about. Dan was very honest and reassuring, making me feel confident in accepting the role, as I trust that he would help me secure another role should the contract end.
I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer and had the pleasure of speaking with Jordan Burns. Jordan was fantastic to deal with. He found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath and got speaking with Jordan. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.