Are you interested in joining a Civil Service organisation for a period of 6-12 months as a DP Accountant? If you are a Qualified Accountant and interested in an opportunity within NICS, then please apply below:
What's in it for you?
- £42,000 + full holiday pay from day 1
- Immediate start
- Supportive working environment
- Initial 9 month contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a recognisable Civil Service ALB based in Greater Belfast, who provide an essential service across the communities. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Accountant will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy and validity in the preparation of monthly and yearly accounts.
This is an initial 6-12 month contract however the organisation are known for providing opportunities to secure permanent contracts. The finance team is a stable environment and can provide a detailed onboarding process for the incoming candidate.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experienced within financial planning and budgeting, and financial accounting
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently
What you'll do
- Provision of high quality, reliable, accurate and timely financial information
- Assisting with the financial planning processes of multiple departments
- Developing management and accounting and financial performance reporting
- Production of monthly and quarterly management accounting information
- Prepare budgets and scenario planning
- Development and review of financial IT systems
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.