VANRATH are pleased to be exclusively recruiting for an Interim Director of Finance for a market-leading and internationally renowned technology firm who are enjoying a period of growth. This role is due to commence immediately, on an Interim with a view to permanent basis, and will provide a hugely enjoyable challenge for any suitably qualified senior finance professional keen to work in a positive culture and thriving environment.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will have oversight for Operational Finance across the business. Duties involved will include:
- Provide leadership to the global accounting function, ensuring an accurate and robust month end routine is in place to deliver timely and accurate figures meet reporting standards
- Provide analysis of accounting information and commentary on the same, applying appropriate guidance in accordance with US GAAP/IFRS
- Stand as the primary point of contact with auditors to provide support on all internal/external matters and ensuring all policies and accounting standards are appropriately adopted by the business.
- Constantly working to optimise processes and controls across finance and operations to enhance performance and continue positive growth
- Drive efficiency within Accounting and Financial Controls teams by streamlining any remaining manual processes
- Collaborate across group finance to align the reporting of all financial information
- Ad hoc projects as required to maximise output from finance as the team develops
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, CPA)
- 5+ years experience with US GAAP or a fast-paced multinational organisation.
- Formal technical qualifications for USGAAP (desirable)
- Strong technical accounting skills with Over 5 years finance leadership experience within a large, complex organisation
- Experience of leading and managing a multi-national global team
- Proven track record of streamlining accounting operations and month end close for a multinational global company
- Strong effective communication skills at all levels of the business, including c-suite/board level
- High IT literacy (experience of NetSuite preferable)
c.£90-100k (dep. on experience)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence.