This is on an initial 12-month basis (possibility for extension) there is real scope to use this as a way into an excellent organisation, creating opportunities to become a permanent member of staff.
- Manage the introduction of a new HR system and ensure HR systems are maintained during the transition period and any future HR related IT migration activities.
- Transformation of HR services and processes through the use of various digital platforms to become automated and data-driven.
- Lead charge on the utilisation of non-coding tools to streamline work activity.
- Ensuring the provision of strategic HR management information and performance data including reward and benefits audits
- Oversee the deployment of any related HR systems and ensuring they can interface with master data system
- Lead on the specification, design, build and implementation and go-live phases of HR systems projects providing expertise from both an HR and systems perspective
- Work with teams across HR to develop systems and processes to improve the efficiency of how they deliver services to the business
- Use process improvement techniques to review existing processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Degree level qualification (preferably Information Systems, Business or HR related)
- Strong Project Management experience (4 Years+)
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Experience within Conflict Management
- Excellent Relationship Building skills
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and Power BI
- Salary on offer ranging from £30-37K depending on experience
- WFH on offer
- Immediate Start
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link below or contact Jamie Gault in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…