Customer Support Specialist
Belfast Hybrid working model
Generous starting salary based on experience
Vanrath are assisting one of the UKs leading providers of software to the insurance sector with their recruitment for a Customer Support Specialist.
You will be an integral part of the Customer Support Team supporting B2B clients. You will be involved in direct communication with our client's business customers through telephone, JIRA support tickets and email, including direct client meetings where appropriate. You will be managing customer application services through Microsoft Azure to investigating issues via SOAP, SQL and other essential tool sets. Above all, you will possess a high level of Customer Service to ensure your clients are supported in every aspect of their business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working to resolve customer's technical problems delivered through Customer Portal, Email and Phone.
- Provide expert solutions to complex problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents
- Offer complete and timely explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention
- Performing First Time Fix on incidents raised to the team in a professional and customer friendly manner.
- A degree in Business / IT related subject OR minimum 1 years' experience working in a similar customer support role within a busy support environment.
- Strong Customer Service ethos.
- High level communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical users clearly and concisely.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite (Word / Outlook / Excel etc.), Teams etc.
- Experience of working with processes and managing incidents, problems and customer escalations.
- Experience with JIRA software or another equivalent ticketing management system.
- Customer Service and/or IT based qualification.
- Experience in investigating and fixing technical problems.
- Knowledge of SQL Language (queries and database editing).
- Previous experience using SOAP UI / Postman
To Discuss this role in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW or contact Michael Magee at VANRATH