VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband Company with the recruitment of multiple Customer Support Representatives. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days work from home & 3 days will be spent in the Belfast office - in Dargan Crescent. First week will be training in-office - Full Equipment provided for home working.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available will be preferred to others. Initially this will be a temporary contract (Great likelihood of Permanency depending on performance).
This is one of the best call handling roles on the market.
£21,000 - £23,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication.#
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Direct, when appropriate to other departments to address the customer's needs.
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information.
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies, also called staffing agencies, are organizations that source, vet, interview, and hire job candidates on behalf of another company.
As a job seeker, you'll need to find an agency that fits your skills and interests. Different recruitment agencies specialize in different industries, so you'll want to find one that aligns with your desired career path.
Once you've found recruitment services you align with, you fill out an application, provide a resume, interview, and sometimes take qualifying tests and go through training. Once the agency has gathered all the relevant information about your experience, skills, and desired career path, you can start working together to find your dream job.
Once you're fully registered and onboarded with a recruitment agency, you can start browsing the agency's list of job openings, typically with the aid of a professional recruiter that can point you in the right direction.
Recruiters can help you every step of the way, from giving you feedback about your application to giving your tips for the interview. If you receive a job offer, the recruitment agency also typically negotiates on your behalf.
After you're hired, the agency sometimes manages your contract and payroll if you're a temporary employee. If you're hired for the long-term, the employer typically handles your pay.
When looking for a job, there are a myriad of reasons why you should sign on with a recruitment agency.
- Recruiters will save you time, energy and stress
- You have access to more job opportunities
- You have a leg-up against the competition
- You'll be better suited long-term