VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband Company with the recruitment of multiple Customer Support Representatives. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days work from home & 3 days will be spent in the Belfast office - in Dargan Crescent. First week will be training in-office - Full Equipment provided for home working.
This is an immediate need for the company, and individuals who are immediately available will be preferred to others. Initially this will be a temporary contract (Great likelihood of Permanency depending on performance).
This is one of the best call handling roles on the market.
£23,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication.#
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Direct, when appropriate to other departments to address the customer's needs.
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information.
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
Recruitment agencies look for suitable candidates for vacant positions with one or more companies. Based on a job description they search for suitable candidates through their website, network, job fairs, job sites and social media.
When a recruiter has found a potential candidate then he/she will screen the resume, motivation letter and other relevant information about the candidate. If there is a potential match between the candidate's profile and the job description, the recruiter will plan an interview to discuss the skills and needs of the candidate.
If this interview is successful, the candidate can be invited to an interview with the client. Meanwhile, the recruiter is carefully monitoring the application process. If the client considers the candidate appropriate for the vacant position, he or she may get the job.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF RECRUITMENT
There are different types of recruitment. Common types are recruitment and selection, project sourcing and interim recruitment. These types of recruitment differ considerably. Your personal desires and ambitions will determine the type that will be most suitable for you.
Recruitment & Selection
Recruitment and selection is a type of recruitment where a recruitment agency is looking for candidates to fill in permanent positions with a client. The work of the recruitment agency comes to an end once a candidate starts working with his or her new employer.
Recruitment and selection are particularly interesting if you are looking for a permanent job (at a certain company) in a specific industry. Recruitment and selection are interesting for companies who have too little time or resources to search for new employees themselves.
- Recruitment agencies are free of charge for candidates. Recruitment Agencies are working on the request and are paid by their clients (other companies). Therefore, there are no costs for you as a candidate. You are getting help for free!
- Recruitment agencies have an excellent knowledge of the labour market. They know which sectors and companies are forming exciting opportunities for people with your knowledge and expertise, and which expectations are realistic.
- Recruitment agencies have a large network. Therefore they can often quickly get you in contact with interesting clients and projects.
- Recruitment agencies have access to jobs that you as a job seeker often cannot see (yet). Through many years of partnership with clients, agencies are often the first to hear about profiles that are needed.