VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Manufacturing Company with the recruitment of a Customer Support. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in the companies Newtownabbey office - Monday - Friday. There is also an option for Hybrid working after training where you will be able to work 1 day from home, and the remaining 4 in the Newtownabbey office.
German Speaking is an essential requirement for this role, and candidates with this experience will only be considered.
£24,000 - £28,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
To assist the Commercial and Sales Directors and help the external sales team achieve company objectives by providing full customer services support on a global basis.
- Main point of contact for approx 10 -20 Customers locally and international based;
- Building strong, credible relationships with Customers, ensuring total Customer satisfaction.
- Order entry, involving accuracy and attention to detail.
- Having an in-depth knowledge and understanding of each customer account, with a comprehensive understanding of each customer pricelist and any specific requirements relevant to each account;
- Working closely with customers with regards to orders and providing accurate lead times and delivery schedules and following up invoices on a daily basis;
- Working closely with the planning and logistics teams to ensure all customers orders are promptly placed, planned and shipped according to requested dates and providing or assisting in providing resolutions should problems occur from order placement to shipment;
- Working closely with Logistics and loading team to maximise daily loading capacity and actively chasing Customers to clear their stock;
- Advising Customers on a daily/weekly basis on the progress of their orders and actively working with production to ensure all Customer orders are produced;
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- German Fluency is an essential requirement
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Some positive candidate feedback we've received-
'VANRATH were very easy to work with, personable and knew what questions to ask to find me the right role. Would highly recommend.''
''I would highly recommend Vanrath. Very quick response to my application. They have been extremely dedicated to finding me a role that was best suited to my future career development.''
''Would highly recommend Vanrath. After uploading my cv I was contacted the next day and they were able to find a permanent suitable role for me very quickly. They were very helpful and supportive through the entire interview process and were able to negotiate a very good job offer which I was delighted with.''
Human resources (HR) is the division of a business that is charged with finding, recruiting, screening, and training job applicants. It also administers employee benefit programs.
HR plays a key role in helping companies deal with a fast-changing business environment and a greater demand for quality employees in the 21st century.
- Human resources (HR) is the division of a business responsible for finding, recruiting, screening, and training job applicants.
- HR departments also handle employee compensation, benefits, and terminations.
- Human resource management (HRM) strategies focus on actively advancing and improving an organization's workforce with the long-term goal of improving the organization itself.
- HR departments must keep up to date with laws that can affect the company and its employees.
- Many companies have moved traditional HR administrative duties such as payroll and benefits to outside vendors.
An HR department is an essential component of any business, regardless of an organization's size. It is tasked with maximizing employee productivity and protecting the company from any issues that may arise within the workforce.
HR responsibilities include compensation and benefits, recruitment, retention, firing, and keeping up to date with any laws that may affect the company and its employees.
A human resources department is focused on the recruitment and retention of employees within a company. HR typically finds, hires (and fires), and trains employees. It oversees employee relations and manages benefit programs. It's the place where an employee goes with questions about their position at the company, to address concerns, and to air grievances.
A company's human resources (HR) department manages the life cycle of each employee-from recruitment and onboarding to training and termination or retirement. HR departments also must monitor industry trends and rules to stay on top of compliance and legal issues.
Increasingly, HR departments focus on human resource management, using strategic investments and initiatives to improve an organization's workforce. The long-term goal of HRM is to create a more positive, loyal, and productive workforce, which ultimately benefits the company.