Customer Success Executive
- Job Title: Customer Success Executive
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
- Based: Remote - NI
Do you want to advance your career in Customer Success? This might be a good option.
What's in it for you?
- Salary band £25,000 - £30,000
- 25 days paid holiday plus 8 statutory days (33 days total)
- Health & wellbeing package
- Pension package
- Significant opportunities for development and growth within the company
- Regular staff away-days and outings
- Remote working policy
- Flexible culture that ensures your work-life balance
- Optional office location - dress for your day
About your next employer
VANRATH are partnering with a sustainabiity firm which is helping businesses measure, monitor and report on their social, environmental performance. As the demand for sustainability & ESG reporting grows worldwide, the time to join this company is better than ever!
The successful candidate should have:
- Great communication skills
- 2+ years in account management role (technology industry preferred).
- Motivation and passion for working with code
- Bachelor' Degree (or equivalent work experience); preferably in Business or Technology or Sustainability.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and communicate at an executive level as a trusted advisor in the markets where our customers operate.
- Advanced knowledge of methodologies across core services business (implementation and optimization)
- Project management skills and ability to showcase experience in this area
- Should have an interest in ESG and Sustainability
What you'll do
Day-to-day your responsibilities will look like:
- Act as a Customer Success Executive for key customers, including partnering with Sales on account strategy and overall customer health.
- Manage the governance process for strategic customers, including establishing consistent presentation content, success criteria, and shared issue tracking.
- Work with cross-functional teams focused on resolving escalated customer issues
- Collaborate closely with Support, Sales, Product Management, and Development, particularly in ensuring overall alignment with customer expectations on strategic, large-scale directed development engagements.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Customer Success jobs in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Alannah Conlon for a confidential chat today.