Looking to join a fresh growing FinTech Company? This could be the right role for you,
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits:
- up to £35k base depending on experience
- Hybrid working
- Progression Opportunities
- Individual and Company Bonus
Used by more than 3 million people annually, our systems enable insurance providers to secure business within their target markets and empower consumers to easily identify those providers who meet their financial product requirements at market leading prices. Our Affinity Partnership arrangements also facilitate other companies to increase the range of services offered (and revenue generated) via their websites. Our products are used by over 400 financial partners in the insurance, finance and utilities industry.
The Ideal Person
- Determined and eager to embrace new experiences and responsibilities.
- Confident and empathetic communicator able to understand other's points of view
- Thrive on customer interaction and comfortable dealing with senior company executives.
- Natural planner with an organised mindset and approach to work
Qualifications: A business related degree
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a customer facing, account management role, ideally from a technology, consulting or insurance/financial/utilities product background
- Experience of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Proven ability to self-educate
- Superb written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate confidently face to face and virtually.
- Experience in an IT, e-commerce, fintech or financial services environment
- An appreciation of web/software development
- Experience of CRM and Google Analytics would be beneficial
- For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.Doherty@vanrath.com 0r 02890330250 in the strictest confidence.
With so many sectors experiencing a staffing crisis and difficulties in filling vacancies, it might seem like this is the perfect time to land a new position - it's a candidate's market. But the fact that there are many jobs out there doesn't automatically make it easier to find the right one for you!
If anything, it becomes even more important to be able to navigate the crowded field of unsuitable roles. A professional recruiter can help you avoid the frustration of time wasted by pinpointing only the best matches for your qualifications, experience, and ambitions.
Here are 5 reasons why you should look to a recruiter for your next job …
They have close relationships with the companies that are hiring
Businesses trust recruiters (like Vidu!) to find them appropriate talent so they'll often work in partnership when they have a position available to make the process more efficient. As a result, recruiters become industry insiders with in-depth knowledge of specific sectors and in turn, more access to opportunities than any job hunter could possibly have.
They can advocate for you so you're not just a faceless applicant
Companies are likely to receive hundreds of applications as soon as a role opens up, so you want yours to stand out. A recruitment specialist won't just forward your CV, they can use their personal connection to highlight the attributes which make you most suitable, including soft skills which can be harder to quantify in a written application. These are the type of skills you are also able to showcase with your introductory Vidu video profile too!