VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a global leader in survival and safety solutions with the recruitment of a Customer Service Representative to join the sales support team. A fantastic company to work within, with many opportunities for progression within a growing company in a thriving industry
This is a Hybrid working position with 2 days at home, and 3 days in office (Pick and choose which day you want to work at home). Permanent position.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm) Friday (8.30am - 2.00pm). The office is based in Dunmurry, in office.
£22,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Benefits package, and development opportunities
- Receive and process customer quotes, orders, inquiries and complaints
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with allocated customers and sales colleagues
- Using knowledge of products and services, availability, sales territories and individual customers to provide a key communications link for the customer
- Records and processes quotes and orders
- Makes calls (by telephone or other channel) to allocated customers
- Responds to and resolves complex or advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately
- Other duties assigned by your manager from time to time
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales Support or Customer Support Admin experience is essential
- Great communication skills
- Customer Focused
- High attention levels to detail
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or email@example.com or apply via the link on this page.
As a multitude of job opportunities are appearing on the market daily across a range of sectors, here at VANRATH we have collected all relevant hints and tips that can give you the competitive edge needed to stand out at the interview stage.
The difficulty with answering loaded questions like these is providing a concise yet meaningful response without rambling. An effective way of tackling this question is to break it down into smaller segments. This ensures that your answer is well-rounded and comprehensive whilst being clear and to the point. In this case, we can separate the question into two categories:
Professional identity - how will you operate in the role?
Personal identity - will you be a good cultural fit within the team?
How many points should you choose within each category? Without being too long-winded, two points in each section should suffice. You can then pick out the most important points you'd like to highlight.