VANRATH have partnered with a Global Software Organisation that has offices around the globe.
Due to a pending period of maternity the organisation is looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive for 12 months with the intention for a Permanent role
Working From Home available - Monday - Friday position 2 Days in Office will be requred initially
The successful candidate can be homebased or hybrid.
£22,000 + £4000 Bonus!!
Excellent benefits also included + incentives.
To work as part of the Customer Care Team, with a focus on the Higher Education, Further Education and Schools Sectors of the Education Division in meeting its targets and key business goals
- Maintain high Software as a Service (SaaS) renewal rates by building strong relationships throughout the customer lifecycle
- Manage database of all existing customers and assist in the transition from the New Business Development Team
- Manage queries to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertake cross-selling and upselling campaigns to maximise revenue from existing customers ● Work with cross-functional teams to help execute the sales strategy e.g. Develop and deliver live product demonstrations and online webinars
- Gathering information on installation and usage and reporting to management
- Managing the renewal pipeline and providing accurate forecasting to management
- Working to and achieving Quarterly OKRs/KPIs
The Ideal Candidate:
Need CRM Systems Experience for this position
- Essential Criteria
- Track record of effective customer service and engagement
- Experience with Microsoft and/or Google Apps
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
From ways to improve your CV and interview techniques, to career advice, recruiters have seen more CVs and witnessed more interviews than you have had hot dinners! They are also a valuable source of information - any recruiter worth their salt should be able to answer all your questions and tell you not only about the Company and its culture; its wage and grade structure and benefits, but they should also be able to talk to you about their brand and position in the market place. How they operate in other, related areas, their P+L, share price, flexible working practices. They should even be able to tell you where the Christmas party is… The good ones will know everything.
"Candidates have various reasons why they are looking for a new role and it is my job as a recruiter to give advice on how they should position themselves. Maybe if the candidate is looking at various positions, we as recruiters can help them narrow down the best roles for them. Sometimes just having a conversation and stripping back the "why it's a good role" can be invaluable."