VANRATH have partnered with a Global Software Organisation that has offices around the globe.
Due to a pending period of maternity the organisation is looking to recruit a Customer Service Executive for 12 months with the intention for a Permanent role
Working From Home available - Monday - Friday position 2 Days in Office will be requred initially
£22,000 + £4000 Bonus!!
Excellent benefits also included + incentives.
To work as part of the Customer Care Team, with a focus on the Higher Education, Further Education and Schools Sectors of the Education Division in meeting its targets and key business goals
- Maintain high Software as a Service (SaaS) renewal rates by building strong relationships throughout the customer lifecycle
- Manage database of all existing customers and assist in the transition from the New Business Development Team
- Manage queries to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertake cross-selling and upselling campaigns to maximise revenue from existing customers ● Work with cross-functional teams to help execute the sales strategy e.g. Develop and deliver live product demonstrations and online webinars
- Gathering information on installation and usage and reporting to management
- Managing the renewal pipeline and providing accurate forecasting to management
- Working to and achieving Quarterly OKRs/KPIs
The Ideal Candidate:
Need CRM Systems Experience for this position
- Essential Criteria
- Track record of effective customer service and engagement
- Experience with Microsoft and/or Google Apps
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
This is an important one, after the recruiter has spoken to you, be it face-to-face or over the phone, they will have gained an insight into the type of person you are and what exactly you are looking for in your next role and company. They can judge if you are right for the job and a good fit for the Company. They will pick up on things that simply cannot be conveyed on a CV or application form, such as your values, sense of humour and integrity. Even more importantly they will then be able to communicate this to their client. Vice-versa, the client may have reservations about you based solely on your CV that the recruiter will now be able to address.
"More often than not, candidates do not approach us regarding a specific vacancy. They approach us because of our unique and unparalleled reach into their market discipline. We don't match people to roles. We match people to people, people to companies, people to projects and people to careers. Positions through the best recruiters are adaptable and shaped by the candidate's ambitions and expertise and in a lot of cases, 'created' by the candidate being introduced to the right people by their recruitment expert."