VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Clothing organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
Office based Ballyclare.
£22,000 - £26,00 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Being the first line of contact for customers, greeting them in a courteous manner and interpreting their requirements
- Generating, amending and updating service schedules and sending reminders
- Vehicle and customer database management
- Booking PSV appointments
- Issuing workshop job cards and monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop
- Processing and closing out workshop job cards and assisting with invoicing
- Making outbound sales and customer care calls and managing key customer relationships
- Creating maintenance contract quotes and selling maintenance contracts
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.email@example.com or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
''5*'s for Vanrath. They found me a suitable agency post right away, it was a great fit, now I have got the job permanently! Very personable and knowledgeable to deal with and always took the time to understand and help out. Extremely professional service all round.''
''I contacted Vanrath after being laid off by my previous employer. They were fantastic to deal with and found me the perfect role that matched my skill set and experience and within a day or two had an interview lined up. Within the same week I was made a job offer which I happily accepted. So thankful that I contacted Vanrath. Couldn't have asked for a quicker and more professional service.''
''My experience with Vanrath has been so positive. They were very professional but friendly at the same time. The whole process has been excellent and I've secured a job that I really wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to go through Vanrath again in future as there was no waiting about and they continually kept me updated throughout. Thanks so much again.''