VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Clothing organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Advisor.
This company has a fantastic reputation, and is renowned to be one of the best employers in NI. This role will suit someone with relevant experience, who wants to join a fun and exciting team.
Office based Ballyclare.
£22,000 - £26,00 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Future Opportunities
- Being the first line of contact for customers, greeting them in a courteous manner and interpreting their requirements
- Generating, amending and updating service schedules and sending reminders
- Vehicle and customer database management
- Booking PSV appointments
- Issuing workshop job cards and monitoring progress of vehicles in workshop
- Processing and closing out workshop job cards and assisting with invoicing
- Making outbound sales and customer care calls and managing key customer relationships
- Creating maintenance contract quotes and selling maintenance contracts
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890 330 250 in the strictest confidence.
The truth is that not all positions are advertised on job boards. Much like you, some companies prefer to keep a targeted and confidential search to avoid discarding thousands of applicants that are not a match. That's one of the reasons why they hire recruiters: to save time and money on the search process.
We are an extra set of "eyes and ears" in your industry to make sure you are aware of the types of opportunities that fit what you are looking for.
A good recruiter has also built a strong network through their activity, so you can leverage their connections to land the right job. If your recruiter works for a staffing agency, then you'll grow your chances exponentially. Keep in mind that a job search can take a while, months even, and during that time your recruiter will stay in touch with their network to learn about new opportunities.
4. Preparation and follow up
A good recruiter will not just ease your job search but is able to provide insight and feedback throughout the interview process, such as where you stand compared to other candidates interviewing for a position. They can also help to negotiate for you at the offer stage because they know what your expectations are.
Not just on the salary compensation but on the other corporate perks you value. Many matches fall out at this stage because it is often stressful for candidates to know how to negotiate or if the offer is the best they could take based on their skill set and value. Your recruiter will guide you through this thanks to their own knowledge and industry insights, and make sure this is a win-win scenario.