VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Broadband Company with the recruitment of multiple Customer Support Representatives. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This is a Hybrid working position - 2 days work from home & 3 days will be spent in the North Belfast office - in Dargan Crescent. First week will be training in-office - Full Equipment provided for home working.
These are initially 3-month contracts.. with a high likelihood for permanency based on performance. Individuals who are immediately available or who have a 1-week notice period are preferred for this role.
This is one of the best call handling roles on the market.
£23,085 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- First point of contact for our customers via inbound calls and other methods of communication.#
- Providing a great customer service experience.
- Direct, when appropriate to other departments to address the customer's needs.
- Accurately recording/logging interaction with customers and updating account information.
- Working with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers.
- Address customer questions about new products, services, promotions
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role - Calls experience
- Strong communicator
- Positive individual
- Great telephone manner
- Great attention to detail levels
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
I highly recommend this agency because of the staff who work there are very helpful and quick to respond. I have been dealing with Chris and he has been providing more support than what I have asked for. I believe communication is key so, having them contact you before and after the interview helps in understand what the company is looking for in an interview can make the difference between getting the job or not.