VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading finance organisation with the recruitment of a Customer Service Admin.
Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 hour lunch) - No Weekend Working + Progression Opportunities - Permanent Position
Hybrid working role (3 days Working From Home - 2 days in Belfast Office)
First few weeks training will be in Belfast City Centre Office. - Start date likely to be 30th May 2022
£20,000 + Bonus (Average £4,000 per year) + other fantastic additional benefits (including a fantastic pension scheme & private medical cover) - This is a fantastic company for anyone who is successful.
- Ensure that new business applications are processed efficiently and accurately
- Provide and maintain excellent levels of customer service, providing prompt and efficient response to enquiries
- Take ownership and responsibility when handling customer enquiries via inbound or outbound calls, emails or post
- Provide informative and accurate information on products and services we offer to customers
- Constantly seek new and innovative ways to meet and exceed our customers' expectations
The Ideal Person
- Call Handling/Customer Service Experience or Admin experience with Calls involved
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail levels
- Computer Literate
- Great communicator
Financial Adviser Service Awards
- Named Company of the Year
- Awarded a 17th consecutive '5-star' accolade in the 'Pension & Protection Providers' category
- Awarded a 12th '5-star' accolade in the 'Mortgage Providers' (formerly Mortgage Lenders & Packagers) category
Investment Life & Pensions Moneyfacts Awards
- Winner: Best Annuity Service (Four Time Winner)
- Highly Commended: Best Annuity Provider
- Commended: Best Equity Release Service
- Commended: Innovation Award (Green Lifetime Mortgage)
We are proud to have achieved a 2 Star 'Outstanding' accreditation from Best Companies, securing places in five of their Best Companies lists. The lists recognise organisations that are committed to their employees and see workplace engagement as a vital part of an organisation's success.
- Outstanding (2 Star Accredited) Company to Work For
- The UK's 100 Best Large Companies To Work For
- Financial Services' 30 Best Companies To Work For
- London's 75 Best Large Companies To Work For
- The South East's 100 Best Companies To Work For
- Northern Ireland's 10 Best Companies To Work For
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.