VANRATH have partnered with a Leading Packaging Company that has been pushing sustainability for decades.
Due to a pending period high volume the organisation is looking to recruit a Customer Service Admin with the intention for a Permanent role
Monday - Friday position
Excellent benefits also included + incentives.
To work as part of the Customer Care Team, with a focus on the Higher Education, Further Education and Schools Sectors of the Education Division in meeting its targets and key business goals
- Managing a number of customer accounts within the department.
- Ordering, delivery and stock management of all components for each account.
- Interpreting and reviewing customer forecasts and requirements to ensure customer demands are fully met, whilst minimising cost.
- Co-ordinating and processing new product developments from conception to approval/order stage.
- Communicating with customers by various methods, ensuring at all times that high standards of customer service are met.
- Liaison with all internal departments, as well as External Sales, Technical Reps, suppliers and finance service centre.
- Ad hoc duties such as project work, processing complaints, resolving invoice queries, etc. Skills Required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team, in a busy office, working to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent IT skills - including MS Office. Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills are also essential, in addition to exceptional administrative skills. Numeracy, tenacity and resourcefulness skills are also required.
- We have recently implemented SAP in Customer services therefore previous working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
The Ideal Candidate:
- Essential Criteria
- Track record of effective customer service and engagement
- Excellent communication (both written and oral) skills
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Philip Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Most recruiters fall into either of two camps, a generalist or specialist. The benefit of a specialist recruiter is they will have great knowledge and understanding of the industry. They will have a handle of your own experience and how it fits with the vacancies available.
Here at Premier Jobs UK, we are proud to be specialists in Financial Services recruitment, with many of our own consultants having worked within the industry. Also, with the majority of our clients, we will have already placed individuals into that business so we have built up trusted relationships with the hiring managers which will strengthen your application.