Customer Relationship Champion
VANRATH have partnered with a leading eLearning Technology provider - Texthelp - to hire a Customer Relationship Champion, on a 15 month fixed term contract, to their talented Workplace Division.
Texthelp are a Platinum Investor in People employer, and a highly recommended client of VANRATH.
The Customer Relationship Champion's primary focus will be supporting and building customer relationships in order to maximize retention and increase revenue. This role requires a results-focused and forward-thinking individual with a can-do attitude. This individual will be expected to engage with a range of internal and external stakeholders daily to help achieve the division's strategic goals.
Texthelp is a world leader in the development of technologies to support reading & writing. The
company employs 240 staff across 2 separate divisions, Education & Workplace with offices in
Antrim, Boston, Brisbane, Preston and Norway.
Their mission is to change lives. They can only achieve this and continue to grow by having great,
engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods.
Texthelp pride themselves on their core values that are embedded within their culture. These are integrity, tenacity, respect, empowerment, fun and curiosity.
- Attractive base salary
- Company bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Platinum rated Investor in People Employer - offering a fantastic employee engagement and development model
- Remote first hybrid working
The Ideal Person
- 3 years' proven sales and account management experience with an emphasis on strong administration and telephone communication skills
- Demonstrable track record of driving incremental revenue generation from existing and new customers
- Strong computing skills i.e. working knowledge of Google G-Suite and MS Office
- Proven experience of high level of customer service and associated interpersonal skills
- Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
- Keen to learn and comfortable in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to take the initiative when required
- Minimum of 3 years' experience of working with CRM systems; e.g. Sugar, Salesforce, Act, Goldmine
- Knowledge of operating in a SaaS subscription-based business environment
- Experience with social media platforms in a B2B environment e.g. LinkedIn
- Ability to deliver online demonstrations via webinar
- Third Level Qualification
- Willing to travel to UK events and presentations when required
- To work as part of the Customer Relationship Team, with a focus on the Government sector, in meeting its targets and key business goals
- Maintain high Software as a Service (SaaS) renewal rates by building strong relationships throughout the customer lifecycle
- Manage database of all existing clients and manage new accounts transitioned from the new Business Development Team
- Process orders and manage queries to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Undertake cross-selling and upselling campaigns to maximize revenue from existing customers
- Comfortable presenting sales and product focussed demonstrations to existing customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to help execute the sales strategy e.g. events and webinars
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.