VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Manufacturing Giant (which holds a fantastic reputation) with the recruitment of a Customer Project Manager. Fantastic company to work in.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This company is the best place for someone with relatable experience to build their career.
Office is based in Dungannon - Monday - Friday - Hybrid working after training
£32,000 - £40,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Progression Opportunities
The role of the Projects Manager is to provide first class delivery, service, and support of all projects to our customers. This role will be to plan, organise and direct projects from the project goes live until the project is implemented and commissioned and signed off.
- This involves the coordination of all elements to ensure a smooth transition from sales to project completion.
- The role interfaces with and acts as the link between all functions including the Sales and Engineering teams, applications, and the external customer.
- Work with other department managers in resource allocation for site installations, plant commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Referral and follow up of fault information to various departments such as Engineering and Quality departments where appropriate to prevent problem reoccurrence and improve machine reliability.
- Monitoring and auditing all Safety Procedures.
- Ownership of all customer communication from point of sale to installation hand over.
- Assist dealers and customers with installation and commissioning of TWS products
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
- Responsibility for development, planning and control of projects (on MS Project) in conjunction with operations, customer, procurement, shipping, and technical teams
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed in accordance with company policies and in the creation of project risk analysis
- Responsibility for TWS product factory scheduling & process adherence
- Regular review and reporting to the management team on the project status.
- Attendance & participation at S&OP, Clear to Build daily, Bi-weekly production and AER meetings
- Responsible for delivering project plans, packing lists, and H&S plans and analysis on each project
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Educated and/or equivalent experience in a service or plant project management environment.
- Proven track record in people management.
- Proven Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
- Strong project management and analytical skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I had a very positive experience working with Vanrath. They went way beyond my expectations and his diligence pulled through for me.''
Recruitment is the end-to-end process of effectively and efficiently sourcing, screening, selecting, and appointing the best-suited candidate to the right role. This entails not only filling in vacancies but also predicting talent requirements and proactively managing talent.
For example, with succession planning becoming an effective practice across sectors, especially for senior executives, recruiters today need to be able to build and keep handy a steady talent pipeline to fill in those vacancies that cannot be filled through internal hiring or promotions.
With the state of flux that characterizes the current talent and business ecosystems, there is a growing need for smarter recruitment strategies. This involves identifying talent needs, developing ways to source the target talent group, building an employer brand that can motivate application, applying modern screening and selection technologies, and formulating effective onboarding strategies to help new employees succeed.
Recruitment is the process of hiring new staff, from initial discussions around opening a new position and what the position entails through to onboarding and developing the new staff member.
HR director involvement in the recruitment process will typically be around the perceptions of the employer branding and talent acquisition. In small SMEs the most senior HR representative may handle the recruitment process from start to finish.
Recruitment is often undertaken in-house but may also be outsourced to recruitment companies, who specialise in locating suitable candidates. Recruitment companies vary in the services they offer; some advertise available positions only while others will handle the whole recruitment process. Executive search firms are specialist businesses who source and recruit individuals for senior and executive-level positions.
Onboarding is the final stage of the recruitment process and involves integrating a new hire with the physical, emotional and practical aspects of the role, as well as the organisational culture.