VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Manufacturing Giant (which holds a fantastic reputation) with the recruitment of a Customer Project Manager. Fantastic company to work in.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This company is the best place for someone with relatable experience to build their career.
Office is based in Dungannon - Monday - Friday - Hybrid working after training
£32,000 - £40,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package - Yearly Salary Reviews - Progression Opportunities
The role of the Projects Manager is to provide first class delivery, service, and support of all projects to our customers. This role will be to plan, organise and direct projects from the project goes live until the project is implemented and commissioned and signed off.
- This involves the coordination of all elements to ensure a smooth transition from sales to project completion.
- The role interfaces with and acts as the link between all functions including the Sales and Engineering teams, applications, and the external customer.
- Work with other department managers in resource allocation for site installations, plant commissioning and troubleshooting.
- Referral and follow up of fault information to various departments such as Engineering and Quality departments where appropriate to prevent problem reoccurrence and improve machine reliability.
- Monitoring and auditing all Safety Procedures.
- Ownership of all customer communication from point of sale to installation hand over.
- Assist dealers and customers with installation and commissioning of TWS products
- To investigate and resolve customer problems in a timely manner
- Responsibility for development, planning and control of projects (on MS Project) in conjunction with operations, customer, procurement, shipping, and technical teams
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed in accordance with company policies and in the creation of project risk analysis
- Responsibility for TWS product factory scheduling & process adherence
- Regular review and reporting to the management team on the project status.
- Attendance & participation at S&OP, Clear to Build daily, Bi-weekly production and AER meetings
- Responsible for delivering project plans, packing lists, and H&S plans and analysis on each project
The Ideal Person:
- Degree Educated and/or equivalent experience in a service or plant project management environment.
- Proven track record in people management.
- Proven Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines
- Strong project management and analytical skills
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''I found Vanrath very professional from the off, they took the time to understand my background and experience only putting me forward for Jobs, that were suitable both with respect to my experience and abilities as well as my intended career direction.''
''VANRATH were extremely supportive throughout the recruitment process and answered any queries I had, whilst keeping me informed of progress the entire time. This provided me with more confidence going into the interviews and helped me to secure my new role. Highly recommend!''
''Had a brilliant experience with Vanrath, after having used many other recruiters in the past VANRATH really listened to what type of role I wanted and made the whole process very smooth and easy!''