VANRATH has proudly partnered with a leading multi-site manufacturer - CDE - as they seek to recruit a Culture and Engagement Manager on a fixed term maternity cover contract.
CDE is the leading provider of wet processing solutions for the materials processing industry. A global leader in their industry, having picked up multiple awards including "Deloitte, Best Managed Company 2020", "Manufacturer of the Year 2019" and multiple awards for Innovation in their industry, to name but a few.
- Attractive remuneration package based on relevant experience
- Comprehensive training & development programmes
- Flexible working arrangements
The Culture and Engagement Manager be responsible for leading a small team to deliver on all aspects of Culture and Engagement and working with the wider Talent and Organisational Development team to deliver the employee engagement strategy, implementing programmes designed to achieve and maintain an engaged, happy and productive team. This role provides an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a passion for people and engaging employees. We are seeking an energetic individual who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive engagement and positive employee experience at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
You will play a key role in helping to deliver the People agenda, ensuring the effective management of Culture and Engagement activities at each site and that action and decisions are aligned to CDE's culture, values and strategies.
The Ideal Person
- Educated to degree in a relevant subject
- At least 3 years' experience in a comparable role, with a solid understanding of employee engagement strategies and cultural change
- Experience in the management of a social media presence.
- Experience in event management or delivering employee engagement events.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of people.
- Have experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be dynamic, flexible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment.
- Enthusiastic, energetic self-starter able to work on own initiative
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to own transport
- CIPD qualified to Level 5
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience of working in both a HR and Communications/Marketing setting.
- Experience of working in an Engineering or Manufacturing facility
- Support the Head of Talent & OD in the development, delivery and continuous review of cultural change activity, to ensure leaders and managers role model appropriate behaviours, and engage staff in improvement and delivery, building a clear vision and driving accountability.
- Execute the celebration process in CDE in a timely manner involving all appropriate stakeholders.
- Support activities around employee recognition.
- Work with the HR team to develop and manage a world-class induction programme.
- Lead all charitable and CSR activities ensuring the community engagement agenda is delivered.
- Build on the development of the Employee Brand in both the external and internal marketplace. Build and measure brand impact.
- Assist the Head of Talent & OD to ensure that the organisation's purpose, vision and values are communicated and embedded across the organisation, so that it is a great place to work.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of workforce behaviour indicators to report on trends and patterns, and implement appropriate actions.
- Work with the HR function to translate the business strategy, purpose and values into a people agenda that encompasses attraction, recruitment, induction, engagement, reward, retention, cultural development and talent development.
- Design and facilitate in-house events, e.g. workshops, focus groups, as required.
- Clearly communicate to employees all relevant organisational initiatives and seek support from marketing around corporate design and style. Continually analyse, interpret and explain complex and diverse information in straightforward and informative language.
- Manage the associated Culture and Engagement budget ensuring activities remain within set parameters
For further information on this vacancy, or other Marketing jobs across Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.