VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Credit Analyst for a leading Global Manufacturing organisation.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This firm has a fantastic reputation for attracting the best talent.
This role will be working from home, potential to change to a hybrid approach down the line with a choice of a number of different offices in Northern Ireland to work within.
Spanish Fluency is essential
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Leading Benefits Package from a Global firm
- Be proactive in working with organisations manufacturing businesses, distributors, funding partners, other team members, sales staff, operations, finance and senior management.
- Underwrite identified customers for credit, recourse and other credit enhancement obligations extended by the company.
- Structure recourse and document recourse agreements; monitor recourse and evaluate the company's exposure.
- Analyse financial information including, basic financial statement information, attested financial statements, personal financial statements, individual and corporate tax returns, cash flow statements, etc.
- Present underwriting conclusions and recommendations, orally and in writing, to Senior Management Team
- Demonstrate superior customer communication skills and the ability to solve/troubleshoot problems.
- Maintain credit policies, procedures and underwriting practices that adhere to internal/external control standards and compliance requirements.
- Establish strong working relationships with the customer base through customer visits.
- Continually work with multiple stakeholders to develop and improve the quality of credit submissions.
- Keep updated on the latest legal compliance and market-risk-related issues involved within the commercial credit markets.
- Support due diligence and audit initiatives as and when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience of working in credit underwriting, ideally within the equipment manufacturing industry.
- Fluent in English and Spanish is essential
- Proficient with standard Microsoft Office applications (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Have a working knowledge of legal structure, credit law, bankruptcy/repossession processes and secured lending practices in numerous countries.
- Have extensive knowledge of external credit data provided by 3rd parties.
- Formal bank credit training.
- Possession of prior credit and wiring authority.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM application.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or email@example.com or apply via the link on this page.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."