VANRATH is delighted to have partnered with the George Best Belfast City Airport to recruit a Concession Manager to their commercial team in Belfast.
The Concession Manager will be tasked with delivering sustainable and profitable Concession revenue growth at Belfast City Airport (BCA).
Reporting to the Head of Commercial, this role will focus on driving revenue through managing and developing the revenues from existing concession partners, as well as fulfilling business development responsibilities within the area of concessions and property management.
- Deliver the revenue target in the annual budget for all Concession line items.
- Deliver the concession commercial growth strategy.
- Utilise Management Information Systems and provide monthly/ quarterly reporting on financial performance to the Executive Team and Board.
- Work with Finance and provide forecasting and modelling of data to contribute to annual budget setting and business planning.
- Provide the business with an understanding of the consumer behaviour of the relevant target markets and also industry trends and insights.
- Conduct strategic reviews periodically with regards concessions and the fit with the overall proposition of BCA and the market.
- Work with the marketing and digital teams to manage the development of strategic and tactical promotional campaigns to drive sales and improve the customer experience.
- Identify new revenue opportunities and capital investment required to protect and develop current revenue streams.
- Contribute to the wider airport strategy with regards both terminal and land use.
- Relationship manage and contract manage all concession business partners throughout the lifetime of their tenancy.
- Undertake competitive bid and tender processes to drive maximum value.
- Lead on commercial negotiations on new or renewing contracts and see through to contract execution.
- Work with business partners to provide continuous improvement to product and customer service performance.
- Maximise utilisation of space and deliver optimum profitability from tenants.
- Work with the Operations team to ensure commercial operational processes to drive standards and support increased revenues.
- Lead regular stakeholder meetings with concession partners at both a local and HQ level.
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years' experience of operating within a Commercial environment including contract negotiation and management
- Provide evidence of delivering revenue growth within a high performing culture
- Demonstrate a strong sales and customer service focus
- Provide evidence of strong financial and analytical acumen
- Demonstrate a high drive for innovation and growth mind set
- Previous airport, shopping centre, retail park or transport hub experience desirable.
- Attractive base salary to reflect above experience
- Individual bonus structure
- Market leading benefits package
- Free on-site parking
For further information on this vacancy or fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.